Thursday 22 March 2012

When will Asin look back at South?


When will Asin look back at South?

Enjoyed the success of her first step in Bollywood with ‘Ghajini,’ beautiful asin seems to have almost forgotten the importance of South and especially our Telugu films. Later on the ride of asin in B-town was bumpy yet offers are now flowing towards her with nearly five projects in various stages of production. Ask asin on her intentions of coming back to South and she answers saying ‘in earlier times, I felt as an outsider to Bollywood. May be that is why, I didn’t get the desired name and fame. Now, Iam totally absorbed by Bollywood and I feel of being an integral part. I am enjoying the films, love, language, costumes, lifestyle and the culture followed in Hindi films. Even I am dubbing my own voice. I really don’t want to stop doing South projects. As and when any of the offers tempt me, I will definitely do it.’

No comments:

Post a Comment